In 1925, Doc Herrold sold KQW to the First Baptist Church of San
Jose. The church applied the slogan "King's Quickening Word" to the
station, and installed the equipment in the church building. This photo
shows the towers built on the church property to hold the KQW antenna.
A postcard image of the First Baptist
Church prior to the installation of the KQW towers.